ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING A LEAP OF FAITH





A congratulations to our president(Cyril Ramaphosa) for making it and winning the votes. I believe in him, as a young south African I think its up to him now to create new opportunities for us as well as all other unemployed persons who are qualified and looking for jobs. Soon enough I too will be joining the taxpayers world and I don't wanna be stuck with my degree with no job. Its very excruciating for young persons who have graduated from their universities only to find out that there are no jobs out there.

His speech reported on the 14th of November 2017 was very soulful and stirring. He is on about planning to fix our economy by targeting a 3% GDP growth this year and continuing to increase by 5% by year 2023. This radical transformation in our country will take place in places like Soweto, which were neglected during apartheid, where its effect will most keenly be felt. It is in these areas that young and black entrepreneurs will emerge, new businesses established and social infrastructure developed.

I believe that if the country is bold enough and determined to work together this can be achieved within the given time frame and surely our country's economic stability will increase significantly. In the past few years I know that we have been promised the same thing by our prior leaders with no success but we ought to give the new president a chance to prove himself and see what he has in store for us. This is an incredible plan on the table that might work but it needs a leap of faith though - we have had leaps of faith before haven't we?

Source: Rand Daily Mail
Link: https://www.businesslive.co.za/rdm/politics/2017-11-14-cyril-ramaphosa-how-i-plan-to-fix-sas-economy/

Comments

  1. I also believe in him and I hope he can take the country forward✌💪

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ramaphosa is just another Zuma, he must first answer to the Marikana killings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I have said earlier that we ought to give the guy a chance to prove himself otherwise, its not fair to him if we are going to judge him based on other peoples mistakes. If we support him as a country and back him up always surely he will do wonders for our country.

      Delete
  3. i don't know why do i trust Ramaposa so much ,most of the things will change in our i believe in him .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the new president is a better person but not for sure because people in power tend to be corrupt after some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As the saying goes ethical behaviour only exists in theory....we can only hope that everything he does benefits the country as a whole.

      Delete
  5. There is no going forward to this country as long the ANC is still in power, the new president is going to start where Zuma stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope he is going to make a change

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too his plan is very promising people in informal settlement and rural areas will be equipped with skills creating job opportunities for them.

      Delete
  7. I have a little faith in him. lets just wait and see what he has on store for us

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nothing Ramaphosa can do in this country

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I trust Ramaphosa but there's a saying that says 'never trust a human being because they do change '
    Sometimes being in power can change an innocent person into a wild animal

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just pray that we don't get #ubabakaduduzane paper 2. It would be sad seeing how the whole country looks up to the new president for salvation.
    Promises have been made before, things have been said, soulful and stirring speeches have been given, look where we are.
    I'm just saying don't get your hopes up too high

    ReplyDelete
  12. He will make change that is for sure, but then again if he makes one mistake like all humans do people will hold onto that mistake and forget about the change he brought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True that and that's our mistake as people we expect people in power to always show perfection forgetting that its human to err.

      Delete
  13. I believe in our President , I think he is going to be a great leader.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have hope on this one, I like the fact that he always looked up to Tata Mandela for wisdom. SA is hopefully taking new heights this time around.
    #RamaphosaIsBae

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ramaphosa is a man of principles. He will take this country in places.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hoping that the new president will bring a change to the country.The person , new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hoping that the new president will bring a change to the country.The person , new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Indeed Ms Avile Mr Cyril is quite promising but can he keep up. He has rich political background but is it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Indeed Ms Avile Mr Cyril is quite promising but can he keep up. He has rich political background but is it enough.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just hope for the best from Bra Ramaphosa. He might have dark sides and everyone does but I hope they will be better than those of "ubaba kaDuduzani"

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lets give the guy a chance to prove himself after all we have our flops.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IMPOSED TARIFFS BY TRUMP

IS HUMAN RESOURCE TO BLAME?